BEN UK Group Ltd MODERN SLAVERY STATEMENT
We do not tolerate slavery or human trafficking in our organisation or in our supply chain and are committed to improving our practices to combat such forms of exploitation. BEN operates across the world, with headquarters in Los Angeles, California, USA and subsidiary companies in London, UK and Shanghai, PRC.
We will never knowingly deal with any organisation which is connected to slavery or human trafficking. Given the nature of the services we provide, we consider that we are at low risk of exposure to slavery and human trafficking. We are not aware of any areas of our operations and supply chain likely to lead to a breach of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
BEN mitigates risk by:
- Conducting new supplier due diligence.
- Considering potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Protecting whistle blowers.
- Thoroughly investigating any allegations.
- Taking appropriate action following an investigation.
- Treating any breach of the BEN’s Equal Opportunity Policy as a disciplinary offence.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes BEN’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31 December 2020. This statement was approved by the Directors of BEN UK Group Ltd for and on behalf of BEN UK Group Ltd and the following affiliates:
- BEN Group, Inc.
- BEN Marketing Services Co., Ltd.